JMYS 日本模型ヨット協会

カテゴリ:[ 趣味 ]

新着順:137/228

[92] Re: JMYSとNCAのあり方

投稿者: IOMNCA 代表 投稿日:2018年 9月18日(火)18時56分1秒 p1479173-ipngn200915kobeminato.hyogo.ocn.ne.jp  通報   返信・引用 > No.89[元記事へ]

会員の皆様へ、心配をかけて申し訳ありません。
 しかしながら、ここまで来ましたら全てをテーブルに挙げて明確にしなければならないと考えています。
この様な経過を踏まなければ、日本のRCヨット界は発展できないのだと思います。
 JSAF公認の云々については、すでに説明をしていますが、ICAがJPNNCAを承認した時点で
組織のつながりの上で自動的に公認されていると理解するのが順当でしょう。

先に質問のあった、「NCAに加入してる方は、JMYSに加入しなくても RRSが使えると言う事ですか?」
これについては現在該当がありませんが今後の為に確認をしようとしております。
お茶を濁すようなことにはしません。
 これ以後私事により9/24日まで回答が出来ません。

以下ICAより公示されたメッセージです。
http://www.iomclass.org/blog/2017/09/18/new-nca-the-country-of-japan/#more-1476

New NCA: The country of Japan

September 18, 2017

Notification of Welcome

Re: Announcement of the country of Japan formally joining the WORLD COUNCIL as the newest NCA

World Council Members:

I, Fred Rocha, serving as Chairman of the Executive Committee am proud to announce the completion and approval of the application process allowing Japan to become the IOM ICA family’s newest National Class Association.   I am hoping that you will extend your support and welcome to all their participating skippers at upcoming international events.  The country of Japan is excited about promoting their internal growth of the International One Metre, and views this inclusion to our World Council as an important step in formalizing their domestic and international participation now and in the future.  Formal JPN NCA contact information will be added to the website shortly, so please help me to make them feel welcome by extending your greetings and support.

If there are any questions or concern, please feel free to contact me anytime at 001-858-752-8227, or frerocha@hotmail.com .

With Kindest Regards,

Fred Rocha

Chairman, IOM ICA

> NCA 平尾委員長
>
> 通常JSAF公認でないとRRSのルールが使用出来ないので、いくらICA公認のjpnNCAと言ったところで
> 大会自体開催する事が出来ないでしょう!
> NCAは、ワンメータークラス協会ですよね?
>
> 回答をお待ちしてます。
>

http://www.iomec2018.com/index.php/news